Many financial predicaments are probable when it comes to transportation. Although the cash flow is high and it is publically believed that it is followed by a wide profit margins, the reality is different and the profit margin is somehow narrow. Since high cash flow though resulting in a remarkable turnover does not necessarily mean a reasonable profitability and could even be the root of two possible problems:
- Mistaken understanding of parties involved in transportation of the amount of profit and therefore error in liquidity management.
- Facilitating internal fraud.
Moreover, various tax regulations concerning transportation may increase tax-related mistakes as well. To avoid situations of this nature, the best solution is consulting professionals. And we are professionals.
- All accounting services
- Internal audit
- Tax calculation and minimization
- VAT issues
- Financial reporting
- Investment advisory
- Cost management
- Liquidity management
- Merge and acquisition
- Regulatory compliance advice
- Human resource services like; recruitment procedure advisory, contract and job description planning